These articles have varying amounts of references to neurological issues and its relationship to trauma. List order from more to less.
- Early Trauma and Adult Pain Perception: The Torments of the Chronic Pain Patient, by John A. Speyrer
- Love Study #Eight Thousand and Nine, or Is Love Indeed A Drug?
by John A. Speyrer
- Migraine Headaches and Adolescent Suicidal Risk - by John A. Speyrer
- Reflections From Within -- A Comparison of Some Recent Neurological Findings With Observations of Patients Who have Reexperienced Convulsions - from the Denver Primal Journal
- Epilepsy and Primal Pain, by John A. Speyrer
- The Role of the Temporal Cortex in Certain Psychical Phenomena - Wilder Penfield, M.D. - Article Review by John A. Speyrer
- Looking for the Pefect Chemical Cure - by John A. Speyrer
- Frank Lake's Maternal-Fetal Distress Syndrome: An Analysis -- Morphological and Psychological Evidence - Fetal - Neurological Development) - by Stephen M. Maret, Ph.D. - reviewed by John A. Speyrer
- Babies Remember Pain by David B. Chamberlain, Ph.D.
- Guilty By Reason of Insanity by Dorothy O. Lewis, M.D., Book Review - by John A. Speyrer
- The Biology of Love, by Arthur Janov, Ph.D. Book Review by John A. Speyrer
- Birth Trauma, Claustrophobia and LSD Therapy by Frank Lake, M.D.
- Dr. E. Michael Holden - Spiritual and Primal Experiences, by Transcribed Audio Tape
Go to Index of All Indexes